Northside is currently seeking applicants for the role of Service Engagement Officer in the Aged Care and Inclusion team.
About the role
The Service Engagement Officer will be the first point of contact for Northside to assist clients with their enquiries providing efficient customer service and administrative support. The role is critical to ensuring that individuals engaged in Aged Care and Inclusion (ACI) activities receive accurate, timely and consistent services and support. This role is also pivotal in ensuring the rostered staffing team receive accurate, timely and relevant information about the requirements of the individual clients they are working with each day.
- Demonstrated ability to provide exceptional customer service.
- Advanced MS Office skills – Excel, Word, Outlook.
- Experience with business administration functions, including rostering.
- Ability to multi-task and manage deadlines and priorities.
- Clear, effective communication skills – both written and oral.
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively as part of a team, or independently, to prioritise and undertake duties.
- Highly organised, professional, ethical and mature approach to work.
- Good IT literacy and the ability to learn new software/ applications.
- Ability to solve unexpected problems which may arise, proposing alternative solutions.
- Maintain confidentially at all times.
Please forward a cover letter, your CV, and a document addressing the Selection Criteria to: email@example.com.
Applications close at 5pm on Friday 30th July 2019 PD – Service Engagement Officer.