There is no more important period in the life of a human being than the first five years. During this time more than 1 million new neural connections form every second.
- Professional Learning & Development
- Attractive salary packaging
At Northside, we want all children to be succeeding and thriving in the first five years. We take early education incredibly seriously. While our learning environments are places where children can play, laugh and experience joy – we expect educators to take learning seriously as well.
If you have your Diploma in Children’s services and are ready for a role within an organisation that puts supporting children’s learning and wellbeing at the heart of everything we do, then get in touch with us. We’d love to meet you.
We currently have the following opportunity available:
- 1 x full time Room Leader/Assistant Director role at our Civic Early Childhood Centre
We require you to have:
– A current Working with Vulnerable People registration
– Permanent Australian residency
– Diploma in Children’s Services (or ACECQA approved equivalent)
– Previous experience as a Room Leader
To apply for this position please email your resume and a cover letter outlining your qualifications, experience, interest and suitability for the role to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close Friday 19 October 2018.
Northside Community Service is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We value diversity and inclusion and actively encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people with a disability, people from CALD and LGBTIQ communities.