We are seeking applications for a Human Resource Advisor for a maternity leave cover position for a period of 9 – 12 months.
This role can be negotiated as full time or part time.
The main responsibilities of the role will be:
-To provide timely day-to-day HR advice, support and consultancy to Managers and employees
-To provide advice and support in workforce planning, recruitment and selection, on boarding, employee relations, performance management, volunteer coordination and conflict resolution.
-Ensure quality and compliance of HR documentation
-Interpret and understand Northside’s Enterprise Agreement, relevant Awards, National Employment Standards and Fair Work Act
-Administer and manage workers compensation claims and correspondence
-To be the central contact for all Human Resources Operations
-Work closely with Payroll
- Demonstrated understanding and experience in the delivery of human resources policies and services
- Well-developed interpersonal skills, with the ability to build business partnerships
- Strong written communication skills
- Capacity to manage multiple projects, working independently, with excellent time management skills
- Excellent self-awareness, judgement and ability to innovate
A copy of the Position Description can be found here: Position description
- Relevant Human Resources qualifications and experience
- Current Working with Vulnerable People registration
- Consent for a National Police check to be conducted upon commencement of employment
- Experience in the not for profit sector with knowledge of Community and Children’s Services desirable
- Available to commence role beginning of April 2018
Northside Community Service is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We value diversity and inclusion and actively encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people with a disability, people from CALD and LGBTIQ communities.