About the role
We are looking for an Early Childhood Teacher / Assistant Director to join our team at Majura on a fixed term basis working 38 hours per week from May 2018 to January 2019. This is a teaching role working in our Pre School classroom.
Majura Early Childhood Centre is a 45 place centre that operates from 8:00am – 6:00pm and is rated as Exceeding the NQS.
Majura has free on site parking and is only a few minutes walk from the Dickson shops.
Skills and experience
We’re looking for educators who are:
- Ready for a leadership role
- Believe children are confident and capable learners
- Ready to be challenged on their approach to early childhood education
- Wanting to advance their profession career in education, and
- Believe in the importance and amazing potential of the work we do with young children and their families.
- Holds an Early Childhood Teaching Degree approved by ACECQA (or is currently working towards)
- Is an Australian permanent resident
All candidates must hold a current Working with Vulnerable People registration.
Job benefits and perks
What we can offer you:
- Professional learning and development such as workshops and seminars on a wide range of professional early childhood education topics,
- Professional pathways in a growing and innovative early childhood organisation
- Generous salary packaging incentives
- Free parking
View our Professional Development calendar here: northside.asn.au/training
To apply: send your resume and cover letter to Careers@northside.asn.au
Northside Community Service is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We value diversity and inclusion and actively encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people with a disability, people from CALD and LGBTIQ communities.