At Northside, we feel strongly about advocating for the importance of all children’s right to high-quality education from birth, and actively work within the local and national community to improve understanding and knowledge of issues affecting children and Early Childhood.
As a community-based not-for-profit organisation, and with two of our Centres rated Exceeding the National Quality Standard, we know that the best outcomes for children can only be achieved by working with the best educators. We’re looking for Certificate III and Diploma Qualified Early Childhood Educators who are committed to ethical and professional approaches to early childhood education.
About the role:
Harrison Early Childhood Centre are seeking applications from children services professionals who want to move beyond “fun” to change the lives of children for the following positions:
– Certificate III or Diploma Early Childhood Educators on a full time, permanent basis.
– Certificate III Early Childhood Educator on a full time, fixed term basis.
We are committed to providing high quality educational programs that support positive outcomes for all children. We’re looking for educators who are too.
Skills & experience:
The successful candidates will hold:
– A Certificate III or Diploma in Children Services
– Working with Vulnerable People Card
The successful candidate:
– Believes children are confident and capable learners
– Is ready to be challenged on their approach to early childhood education
– Wants to advance their professional career in education, and
– Believes in the importance and amazing potential of the work we do with young children and their families.
How to apply:
A copy of the position description for the positions can be found here CURRENT – Early Childhood Educator + Assistant – Full Time.
You can also read about our approach to Early Childhood Education under Children Services on our website.
To apply for this position please email your resume and a cover letter outlining your qualifications, experience, interest and suitability for the role to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close on 15 June 2018
Northside Community Service is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We value diversity and inclusion and actively encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people with a disability, people from CALD and LGBTIQ communities.