Harrison Early Childhood Centre is a 104-place centre for children that has a strong focus on developing strong relationships with children and their families. Harrison has six learning environments for Infants, Toddlers and Preschoolers, as well as a beautiful and spacious outdoor areas and regular excursions into the local environment.
We are looking for a Centre Support Person to work closely with the Centre director, and to join our Early Childhood Centre. Your day to day role will include meeting and greeting families and visitors and providing administration support to the Centre Director.
You’ll have access to fantastic working conditions, support and resources as well as ongoing opportunities for professional learning and development. Don’t miss the chance to join a growing and dedicated team and work in a friendly, welcoming and rewarding environment.
We’re looking for a candidate who:
- Has proven and up-to-date skills with administration
- Is familiar with the operational requirements of Early Childhood Centres
- Can work quickly and pro-actively
- Can work on-site at Harrison Early Childhood Centre and other Northside Centres as needed
- Has a current Working with Vulnerable People registration
- Certificate III in Children’s Services
- Previous experience working in an Early Childhood Centre
- Have a car and driver’s licence, and are able to work flexibly across multiple sites
To apply for this position please email your resume and a cover letter outlining your qualifications, experience, interest and suitability for the role to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close Wednesday 1 August 2018.
Northside Community Service is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We value diversity and inclusion and actively encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people with a disability, people from CALD and LGBTIQ communities.